In times of Covid
Hygiene measures for your safe stay at our museum
In order to ensure that your stay at our museum is as safe as possible, we have drawn up a hygiene concept in consultation with the relevant authorities which serves to contain the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. You can download the detailed document below.
The most important protection rules are:
- If you feel ill and have a fever, a visit is not possible.
- You can visit us, if you have been testet, recovered or vaccinated.
- The following applies throughout your entire visit: keep your distance, wash your hands, wear medical masks! Also observe the cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Masks are compulsory throughout the entire museum. You can buy one at the ticket office in case you forgot yours.
- Please follow the marked paths to move around the foyer.
- First wash your hands in the toilets in the foyer.
- Disinfect your hands at the designated stations.
- Your purchased ticket (mobile phone/printout) will be scanned at the cash desk.
- Then you lock your jackets, valuables and bags in a locker. Your mobile phone must also be locked up.
- Stay with your group at the marked meeting point; this is where you will be picked up and taken to the exhibition.
- After walking through the exhibition, you will collect your wardrobe and leave the key in the locker.
- Take the opportunity to wash and disinfect your hands once again.
- Leave the museum on the marked path to the exit.
For your protection:
- We have limited the group size to a maximum of 8 people.
- Our new air conditioning system changes the air in all rooms eight times an hour. This ensures a supply of fresh air.
- We clean and disinfect our exhibition and the stations you touch several times a day.
- You will receive your tickets via online booking and reservation.
- The guide makes sure that the distance rule of 1.5 metres is observed in the exhibition and coordinates your group so that only one person is standing at an exhibit at a time. Your white cane can help you to maintain a distance.
- We recommend the Covid warning app which you may download from the following links.